Have you ever fall in love for someone? Really, if you asked me this same question some time ago, I probably say “Yes, sure!” .And that is true, I love my family and some friends too – I’m talking about true love, but what about love, the love that we usually see at the movies, at the books, TV…the real love between a men and a women? Have you ever fall in love for someone? Have you ever dreamed that love by wich you could do something crazy? Maybe even change your life in a beautiful romance?
Well, I have and I’m not ashamed about it.
But is that love really exists? Will be that one day the boy that I like\will like, look in my eyes and ... and say all the beautiful things that all woman dream to hear one day?
This is not that texts of teenegers in love, I just want to know up to what point there is Romeo and Juliet, because much as these stories are not 100% real, who wrote them must have experienced something similar or maybe seen. I’m afraid that this stories have been written for the creative mind of someone looking for the true love.
Those stories that filled my head now.
I will not lie that I never felt for someone of the opposite sex, but love is so strong a word ...Once, I thought that I was fall in love, and came to ask me "then this is love?" . Then came the answer "no"
When you love, no doubt, do not you think. Love knows. Love feels.
When you love, no doubt, do not you think. Love knows. Love feels.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.